When: Sunday September 15, 2019; 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Haikey Creek Park Triplex Shelter, 11327 S. Garnett Rd.
- Set-up begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch service starts at 12:00 p.m.
- Silent auction open from 11:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Raffle drawing at 2:45 p.m.
- Clean-up starts at 3:30 p.m.
- Picnic ends at 4:00 p.m.
- FOAM will provide ice, utensils, plates, cups, and napkins
- You bring the food! And the beer!
- Kids are welcome along with other friends and family
- Bring unwanted brewing equipment, books, fine beers, and any other beer-related items to donate for the silent auction.
- High Gravity will donate several cool prizes for our raffle. Thank you High Gravity!
- Come ready with cash, check, or bank card for the raffle and silent auction. All monies go to FOAM.
- Bring lawn chairs, bug spray, homebrew, family and friends, sunscreen, and homebrew.
- We will set up the 6-tap FOAM jockey box for your beers. First come, first serve. We could use a few more boxes most likely.
- The park has playground equipment and disc golf.
- The triplex shelter is in the park on the west side of Garnett. Look for the FOAM banner and canopy.
Contact Jeff Pursley at (918) 859-1967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.