Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers
Oklahoma's largest and oldest home brewing club. Promoting the Art and Science of Homebrewing in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1984.
Who are we?
The purpose of FOAM is to promote beer literacy through education, preparation, and responsible enjoyment of quality beer.
Whether you’re an experienced homebrewer, a beer enthusiast, or someone who is interested in learning more about this ancient craft, you’re welcome to at our monthly club meetings and taproom meetups. Official club meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30, at the Hope Unitarian Church located at 8432 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74133. We hope to see you there!
If you’re ready to join us, you can sign up for membership right here and start connecting with Tulsa brewers, asking and answering questions in the forums, and participating in club competitions and special events.
- National Homebrew Competition Registration Deadline ExtendedThe American Homebrewers Association has extended the deadline to register for the first round of the National Homebrewing Competition until Monday, January 27 at 8:00 am Mountain Time. Remember that FOAM will pay for shipping if your first round […]
- January 2020 Meeting MinutesOfficers present at the January meeting: Marion Gooding – President Valerie Grogan – VP Memberships Desiree Knott – VP Communications Solomon Torluemke – VP Events Gary Elliott – VP Competitions Travis Kirby – […]
- National Homebrew Competition – UpdateSeveral FOAM members have indicated that they plan to enter the first round of the National Homebrew Competition this year. You can find my post on this subject at this link: https://alemakers.org/2020-national-homebrew-competition/ The club will […]
- Bluebonnet Brewoff 2020 – Entry Drop Off DeadlineIf you are entering the Bluebonnet Brewoff, please drop your bottles off at High Gravity no later than 6:00 pm on Monday, January 27. We have made arrangements to have your entries transported to one of the Brewoff drop off sites in Dallas. IT IS […]
- January Treasurer’s ReportWe started the year with a balance of $3986.75. We brought in $368.05 at the christmas party and $201.51 in membership dues. This brings the total current balance to $4556.31. We still owe High Gravity some money, and a check will be cut for […]
- FOAM General Meeting and January’s Pub MeetupIt’s our first meeting of 2020! Style of the Month : Winter Warmers: dark, warm, spiced, all sorts of winter brews Tech Talk : TBA Agenda 7:00-7:30 p.m. Doors open for set-up 7:30-8:00 p.m. Business Meeting Welcome and Introductions – Marion […]
- 2020 National Homebrew CompetitionThere are many homebrew competitions each year, but one of the biggest and most prestigious is the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) National Homebrew Competition (NHC). Last year, there were 9,189 first round entries from 3,492 homebrewers […]