Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers
Oklahoma's largest and oldest home brewing club. Promoting the Art and Science of Homebrewing in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1984.
Who are we?
The purpose of FOAM is to promote beer literacy through education, preparation, and responsible enjoyment of quality beer.
Whether you’re an experienced homebrewer, a beer enthusiast, or someone who is interested in learning more about this ancient craft, you’re welcome to at our monthly club meetings and taproom meetups. Official club meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30, at the Hope Unitarian Church located at 8432 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74133. We hope to see you there!
If you’re ready to join us, you can sign up for membership right here and start connecting with Tulsa brewers, asking and answering questions in the forums, and participating in club competitions and special events.
- Pup Meetup for August – Pippin’s TaproomIt our monthly get together and share a beer or two or three. Join us at the Pippin’s Taproom on August 22nd, from 5:30 to 9:00 for a casual evening of beers and socializing. […]
- Dead Armadillo Wort Giveaway Tasting & PotluckHey Gang, Here’s a reminder that tomorrow is the tasting and judging event for the Dead Armadillo wort giveaway. This event is open to all club members, whether or not you participated in the wort giveaway. All you need to bring is a snack to […]
- Start Brewing for FOAM Cup!It’s official! FOAM Cup has been registered with the BJCP and the main judging will be on November 8th and 9th. FOAM Cup is the biggest fundraiser for the club which makes this a “all hands on deck” event. We will need judges, […]
- Fall competition update 2019August is mead month and registration for the TSF the unofficial kick off to the Fall competition season (I can smell the corn dogs already)!! With the Summer coming to an end, kids going back to school, crisp autumn weather off in the distance. It […]
- President’s Report: August 2019Hello FOAMers and welcome to summer’s last gasp. August is mead month, back to school, WildBrew, and homebrewers’ hopes of the return of cooler temperatures. Did I mention MEAD MONTH? Yes indeed, it’s one of my favorite meetings […]
- August Meeting – Mead!Join FOAM for their August General Meeting. Style of the Month: Mead Tech Talk: Ask the Meadmaker Tech Talk Speaker: Scott Mackechney Bring your mead (or beer if you don’t like or want mead) and join us for the August meeting at Hope […]
- Pup Meet-up tomorrow at Cabin BoysIt’s time for our next pup meet-up! This month we are gathering at Cabin Boys. If you are free come and join us from 5:50 to 8ish. Share a few beers and camaraderie. Hope to you there! […]