Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers
Oklahoma's largest and oldest home brewing club. Promoting the Art and Science of Homebrewing in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1984.
Who are we?
The purpose of FOAM is to promote beer literacy through education, preparation, and responsible enjoyment of quality beer.
Whether you’re an experienced homebrewer, a beer enthusiast, or someone who is interested in learning more about this ancient craft, you’re welcome to at our monthly club meetings and taproom meetups. Official club meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30, at the Hope Unitarian Church located at 8432 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74133. We hope to see you there!
If you’re ready to join us, you can sign up for membership right here and start connecting with Tulsa brewers, asking and answering questions in the forums, and participating in club competitions and special events.
- Oktoberfesticuffs, Taproom Meetup and FOAM Cup!Desiree here! I’ve got updates for you fellow FOAMers and what the low-down is for the next several weeks for the Fellowship of Oklahoma Alemakers. Fist up is our October meeting. October is our second annual Oktoberfesticuffs competition. We […]
- President’s Report: October 2019Happy Oktober, everybody! Fall is finally in the air and the weather is perfect for brewing. It’s also perfect for the annual FOAM Oktoberfesticuffs meeting! Make plans to come and invite your friends along. The club will be providing […]
- Competition update for OctoberTulsa State Fair. Big shout out to Mac “The Butcher” for keeping the coveted Golden Corndog (BOS) within the club. He officially has bragging rights for the year. 21 out of 31 ribbons were won by FOAM members. We kindly let some of […]
- Looking for Brewers to Support Two Charity Events This WeekWe have two charity beer events coming up very quickly. I am looking for FOAM volunteers to serve any quantity of home brewed beer, cider, wine, mead or anything else you’ve brewed. First up is the Fall Festival for A New Leaf, Saturday September 21 […]
- September Treasurer’s ReportWe started this month with a balance of 1815.85. We sold $64 in merchandise at the last meeting. We had 2 members pay their dues and quite a few new memberships signing up and paying their dues at wildbrew this year. Membership dues taken in this […]
- September MeetingJoin us at Hope Church tomorrow night for our September meeting. Style of the Month: Funky Beers Tech Talk: Judging Beer Tech Talk Speaker: Desiree Knott Schedule · Thursday, September 12, 2019 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Doors open for set-up 7:30 PM […]
- Annual FOAM Family Picnic and Silent AuctionWhen: Sunday September 15, 2019; 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Where: Haikey Creek Park Triplex Shelter, 11327 S. Garnett Rd. The Schedule: Set-up begins at 11:00 a.m. Lunch service starts at 12:00 p.m. Silent auction open from 11:30 a.m. until […]