Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers
Oklahoma's largest and oldest home brewing club. Promoting the Art and Science of Homebrewing in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1984.
Who are we?
The purpose of FOAM is to promote beer literacy through education, preparation, and responsible enjoyment of quality beer.
Whether you’re an experienced homebrewer, a beer enthusiast, or someone who is interested in learning more about this ancient craft, you’re welcome to at our monthly club meetings and taproom meetups. Official club meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30, at the Hope Unitarian Church located at 8432 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74133. We hope to see you there!
If you’re ready to join us, you can sign up for membership right here and start connecting with Tulsa brewers, asking and answering questions in the forums, and participating in club competitions and special events.
- January 2019 Treasurer’s ReportWe started December 2018 with a bank balance of $2,173.97. We had income of $115.02, and expenses of $48.67. We ended December 2018 with a balance of $2,240.32. Income was all from FOAM memberships. Expenses were all for the Christmas party. […]
- Webmaster Report – January 2019Happy New Year, fellow beer lovers! Whitney Ludwig here. Thought I’d pop in to say hello and introduce myself as the new Webmaster for 2019. You’ve likely seen me at the meetings and social meetups by now, but in case you haven’t, […]
- January Update and News from the PresidentHappy New Year, FOAMers! So far we’ve been blessed with some great weather this January and I hope everyone has been able to take advantage of it to homebrew. It’s the perfect time to start thinking about lagers for springtime and […]
- Winter High Plains and NHC competition updateThe first leg of the High Plains circuit has opened and the first competition has been shipped. (23 entries to Mashout) Minnesota Mashout (formerly known as the Upper Mississippi Mashout) $8/ entry with a 1000 entry cap. Not gonna lie this one is a […]
- Happy New Year from your VP of CommunicationsNew year new FOAM website! As your VP of communications I will try my utmost to keep everyone informed and up to date on what the goings on are with our awesome homebrew club. As we start January, I’d like to remind everyone that our new […]
- A final thought for 2018Here we are! The last day of 2018 has arrived. I though I would take the time to say a little as my last day as president ticks away. I want to thank you all for your support of FOAM. Two years ago we sat down as a new crew of officers and had some […]
- Another FOAM Cup is in the books!A big thanks to to all who helped with this year’s FOAM cup. Pete Polczynski, Mac Butcher and Gary Elliot knocked out the check-in of the entries in just 2 days! Chris Mackechney did a fantastic job as Head Steward (as she always does). We had […]