Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers
Oklahoma's largest and oldest home brewing club. Promoting the Art and Science of Homebrewing in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1984.
Who are we?
The purpose of FOAM is to promote beer literacy through education, preparation, and responsible enjoyment of quality beer.
Whether you’re an experienced homebrewer, a beer enthusiast, or someone who is interested in learning more about this ancient craft, you’re welcome to at our monthly club meetings and taproom meetups. Official club meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30, at the Hope Unitarian Church located at 8432 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74133. We hope to see you there!
If you’re ready to join us, you can sign up for membership right here and start connecting with Tulsa brewers, asking and answering questions in the forums, and participating in club competitions and special events.
- OKC State Fair Home Brew winnersThe results of the Ok State Fair Homebrew Competition! Congrats to all of the winners! FOAM had 5 out of 10 entries place. Pretty good batting average if you ask me. Brown Ales, Bocks and Dark Lagers: 3rd-David Thompson 8A. Munich Dunkel 2nd-Pete […]
- Webmaster Report for SeptemberHello Fellow Foamers, thanks for 9 months of patience as the website has been under construction. The wait is over! Alemakers.org and alemakers.com are both up and running, fully functional, with social network functionality as well. The forums are […]
- President’s Report For SeptemberSeptember is here and things are starting to pick up for FOAM. We’ve got great weather to brew up some homebrew and lots of opportunity to share it. Be sure to stay on top of what is going on so you don’t miss any contest, festival or event the club […]
- Treasurer Report for SeptemberOur balance to start August was $4,162.07. During the month we took in $88.99 from merchandise sales and Amazon. We spent $2,362.31 on new FOAM merchandise. Our balance at the end of August is $2,107.40. The new FOAM shirts and glasses look great. […]
- Vice President Report for SeptemberHi Y’all!! Fall is fast approaching and this month’s style is Funky Beers, so be prepared for a variety of flavors. Thank you to everyone that came out to Wild Brew and helped make FOAM such a popular booth. It was a great event for a […]
- 2018 Hoppy HalloweenThe Second competition of the High Plains Fall circuit (and one of my personal favorites) is here. Registration opens 9/30 Entries due to High Gravity by Sunday 10/21 so they can be packed and shipped Awards Ceremony will be 11/3. Results are […]
- 2018 Sower’s CupSower’s Cup the first High Plains fall competition is upon us. Registration is open. Make sure and have your entries to High Gravity by Sunday 9/23 so they can be packed and shipped. Awards Ceremony will be 10/13 and is usually broadcast on […]