Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers
Oklahoma's largest and oldest home brewing club. Promoting the Art and Science of Homebrewing in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1984.
Who are we?
The purpose of FOAM is to promote beer literacy through education, preparation, and responsible enjoyment of quality beer.
Whether you’re an experienced homebrewer, a beer enthusiast, or someone who is interested in learning more about this ancient craft, you’re welcome to at our monthly club meetings and taproom meetups. Official club meetings take place on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30, at the Hope Unitarian Church located at 8432 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74133. We hope to see you there!
If you’re ready to join us, you can sign up for membership right here and start connecting with Tulsa brewers, asking and answering questions in the forums, and participating in club competitions and special events.
- VP Competition report November 2018Just as quickly as the Fall competition season started it draws to an end with FOAM cup culminating November 17th. We have had fantastic participation this fall season. Approx 70-80 entries over the first 2 competitions. The winners of 2 […]
- President’s Post for October 2018Strap on your lederhosen and hoist a stein, it’s October! This month we’ll celebrate Oktoberfest style like we always do, so bring your favorite German dish and join along in the festivities. Also, we’re holding our first Oktoberfesticuffs German […]
- Treasurer’s Report October 2018We began September with a balance of $2,023.23. During the month we spent $50.31 on cobra tap and hardware for festival signs, and $53.37 for a new Square reader so that I can accept credit cards with security chips. We also spent $999 to rent the […]
- Tulsa State FairFor those of you that didn’t make it to the Tulsa State Fair here is the full final list of categories and winners. Congrats to all that ribboned. 109 entries 14 categories with a total prize monies of $ 2,125.00. So remember to enter next […]
- OKC State Fair Home Brew winnersThe results of the Ok State Fair Homebrew Competition! Congrats to all of the winners! FOAM had 5 out of 10 entries place. Pretty good batting average if you ask me. Brown Ales, Bocks and Dark Lagers: 3rd-David Thompson 8A. Munich Dunkel 2nd-Pete […]
- Webmaster Report for SeptemberHello Fellow Foamers, thanks for 9 months of patience as the website has been under construction. The wait is over! Alemakers.org and alemakers.com are both up and running, fully functional, with social network functionality as well. The forums are […]
- President’s Report For SeptemberSeptember is here and things are starting to pick up for FOAM. We’ve got great weather to brew up some homebrew and lots of opportunity to share it. Be sure to stay on top of what is going on so you don’t miss any contest, festival or event the club […]