Well fellow FOAMers, what a strange year this has been.
I’d like to start by acknowledging I could have done better with communicating the members this year. We faced a lot challenges and my business consumed my every waking moment it seemed.
I did manage to accomplish a few objectives though!
- I was able to create a sync between Facebook and our website so that events are synced between the two.
- Members mentioned they wanted the events to show up in a calendar view and after quite a bit of searching I was able to make that a thing.
- After months of issues with sending emails to email@example.com I was finally able to resolve that and sending emails to FOAMers was also fixed.
- Learn to Homebrew Day was a success. We had 7 brewers in front of High Gravity brewing extract and all-grain beers.
- Oktoberfesticuffs had some great beers that were enjoyed by all.
We didn’t have any additional nominations for officers so all the existing officers will continue their roles for 2021 and I sincerely hope there will be more for me to report on.
Cheers to everyone and please have a safe and hoppy holiday.
VP Communications & FOAM Cup Organizer