Hello there Beer Fans! It’s time for another month of fun events and to ramp up brewing for festival season. Here is a list of events to save the date for:
- Weekly meeting this Thursday Feb. 8th at 7pm will be held at Dead Armadillo brewery located at 1004 E 4th St, Tulsa, OK 74120 for our Tulsa Flag reverse pro-am competition.
- Hop the Griffin will be the location for our Taproom meetup this month on February 22nd from 6-9. They have food, so come hungry.
- Splash is coming up at the Oklahoma Aquarium on February 24th. Get with Ryan, VP events for more information.
- Shamrock the Rose is March 16th from 5-10 in The Rose district of Broken Arrow.
- Red Earth Brewer’s Spring Brew Off will be coming up in May. Get with Cody, VP competitions for more information.
We have quite a menu of events, competitions, and chances to socialize coming up. Get your kettles warmed up and get ready to participate in all the FOAMY fun!
P.S. My email was not set up to transfer over the VP communications messages. This is now fixed. I have heard tell of some members not getting the foam communications. If this is you, you won’t be reading this, but let us know if you’ve heard about someone not receiving communications.